21 Things To Do in Santiago: Chile’s Cool Capital
After spending weeks visiting and traveling around the city, meeting up with locals who showed me around, I’ve compiled this list of the best things to do in Santiago Chile.
Surrounded by the Andes mountains, Santiago has to be one of the most beautiful capital cities on the planet. It’s also a very fun place to visit, with a rich history, vibrant culture, and great tourism infrastructure.
If you’re ready to plan a big trip to Chile for hiking in Patagonia or exploring the Atacama Desert, be sure you dedicate at least a few days to taking in all that the capital city has to offer.
With a few days in Santiago, you can enjoy the sights, go trekking in the Andes, cycle to vineyards for wine tastings, explore local markets, partake in the city’s fun nightlife, and much more. These are just some of the many awesome things to do in Santiago Chile.
- Best Tours: The best tours in Santiago include a bicycle tour, free walking tours, and tours to nearby vineyards
- Top Attractions: Plaza de Armas, The Museums, and Pablo Neruda’s Home are the top cultural attractions
- Best Views: Santa Lucia Hill, San Cristobal Hill, Sky Costanera, and Completo have the best views of Santiago
- Best Day Trips: The best day trips from Santiago are to Nearby Vineyards, Mountains, and Cajon del Maipo
- Rainy Days: On a rainy day in Santiago, consider visiting the central market, going museum hopping, or seeing a show
Read on for recommendations on what to do in Santiago, including plenty of useful info to help you plan the perfect trip there.
The Best Things To Do in Santiago
I’ve visited Santiago more times than most and in all of my years of returning to Chile’s vibrant capital,…
Read Full Article Source